- Transcend PCIe SSD 110S follows NVMe 1.3 and utilizes the PCIe Gen3 x4 interface, resulting in compelling performance of up to 1, 700MB/s read and 1, 500MB/s write
- Pcie (or PCI Express) is a much faster interface than SATA (or Serial ATA) for connecting a host computer to solid-state storage devices
- Nvme calls for better performance vectors than AHCI (advanced host controller interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency.
- Unlike the existing Planar NAND chips, 3D NAND Flash is a type of flash memory in which the memory cells are stacked vertically in multiple layers.
- Transcend PCIe SSD 110S is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful ECC algorithm, to keep data secure.