- Resolution: 2 MP (1920 x 1080)
- 2.8 mm / 103° lens
- H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264/MJPEG video compression
- IR illuminator (EXIR 2.0) guarantying even lighting within range up to 30 m
- Intelligent image analysis (detection of face, virtual line crossing, intrusion)
- Support for microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC cards up to 128 GB
- Support for three streams
- WDR (hardware): 120 dB
- Image processing functions: 3D-DNR, WDR, BLC
- Region of interest (ROI)
- Access via Hik-Connect app
- ANR function
- Power: 12 VDC or PoE (802.3af)
The DS-2CD2023G0-I camera is dedicated for professional IP CCTV systems. The compact camera has been equipped with high quality 2 MP 1/2.8" CMOS sensor providing good video coverage even in low-light conditions. Along with IR illuminator with range up to 30 m, the camera can also operate in complete darkness. The built-in 2.8 mm lens has 103° viewing angle. The IP67-rated housing of the camera protects the electronics against adverse weather conditions. The camera can be powered conventionally with a 12 VDC source or with the use of PoE option (802.3af).
The model belongs to a new series, EasyIP 2.0plus, that can be placed somewhere between Easy IP 2.0 a Easy IP 3.0. The cameras of the series support modern compression methods (H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264), has housings like the EasyIP 3.0 series, including EXIR IR illuminators. The models with fixed or variable focal length use 1/2.8" or 1/3" image sensors with 2 MP or 4 MP resolution. The integrated image analysis functions (VCA) including face recognition, intrusion and line crossing detection, allow for applications in advanced video surveillance projects.